Friday, July 3, 2009

Today, we make salt.
Mr Goh said copper(II) sulfate salt is not edible.
Sad face.
Anyway, above is the product of Benedict's perfect copper(II) sulfate crystals,
and on the right is my copper(II) sulfate ..jelly thing.
This is a lesson to watch your evaporating dish as its boiling,
and not rush your lab report first.
But benedict didn't know how to do lab report so hahahahhaha.

I was tempted to drink the copper(II) sulfate solution.
It looked like sportade.
Isn't sportade made of copper(II) sulfate?

This is what marists do between SPA lessons,
when they see anything they can pull down and play with.(besides their pants)
Thats benedict, btw. Not me. (:
I'm not that flexible,
though I had an urge to kick his %##% instead of take this picture.

Went to sgoon after school,
ate lunch there.
Saw the SGNPCC people there.
They were wearing unit t.
For nothing.
I thought one of their squadmates/schoolmates was their junior..
Sorry that guy.
You're cute.

Reached home at 5,
I don't know how.
Slept until 8, wee.

POP is postponed further, and CCA is still suspended.
haha.
NCC has their CCA suspended till September, from their HQ.
But NPCC will never be suspended nationwide,
because our HQ takes 4 working months to take action.
By the time they suspend CCA until september, it would be October.

On a more serious note,
I hope that some people wouldn't call others useless,
when they're the useless ones.
Like someone who couldn't go to buy stuff for POP with PDbecause he had tuition,
but instead could go to macs for lunch.
So don't call PD useless.
Kowtow to you.

Tomorrow is Gordon's b'day celebrations.
Yay.
I know what to buy alr.
I just need wrapping paper.

Update: Sea cucumber ejects white sticky substances when it is rubbed/stimulated.
(FUNFACT)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home